Senior Paid Media/PPC Executive
Purplex is part of the Ascot Group and is a full service marketing agency established in 2004. Based in Worle, adjacent to Junction 21 of the M5 and next to Worle train station, Purplex has B2B and B2C clients across the UK.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a vibrant, dynamic and fast-growing company. A proactive, motivating & collaborative atmosphere will ensure that the best is brought out of any successful applicant.
As an agency who are passionate about achieving the best results using Paid Media, we are now recruiting a talented Senior Paid Media/PPC Executive, allowing us to grow the number of clients we can help with our services.
You will be working on advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn, as well as managing display advertising and re-marketing campaigns. There will also be opportunities to work with a range of new and exciting platforms as we grow our Paid Media offering.
As someone with a flair for data analysis, you’ll be capable of evaluating performance and identifying opportunities for growth within accounts. You should resonate with our approach of continuously split-testing to reach optimal performance for our clients.
- Managing accounts including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube etc.
- Reporting to the Paid Media Manager
- Analysing campaign performance to ensure targets are met
- Brainstorming ways to improve campaign performance
- Co-ordinating campaigns with the wider marketing team to ensure a successful multi-channel approach
- Conduct regular A/B testing to ensure the best campaign procedures are being used
- Attend client meetings and propose campaign strategies
- Comfortable analysing & reporting on campaign performance, including use of Google Analytics
What you need to have
- 2+ years of experience in PPC/Paid Media
- Experience managing Paid Search campaigns across Google/Microsoft and Paid Social campaigns across Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong knowledge of excel and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage your workload
- Keen to learn and develop within the field of PPC/Paid Media
- Ambition and motivation to stay up to date with the latest trends & features of Paid Media
It’s nice to have
- Experience working within a marketing agency
- B2B and eCommerce experience
- Experience doing programmatic advertising
- Active knowledge of conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager
- Landing page conversion-rate optimisation skills
- Knowledge of using alternative Paid Media platforms
- Experience creating reports using Google Data Studio
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 31 days holiday rising to 36 days (incl bank holidays)
- Hours: Mon to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (early finish Fridays)
- Free tea and coffee
- Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking and adjacent to train station
- Regular social events and activities
- Opportunity to develop in a fast-growing group
- Recognition and incentives
- Fantastic team of people and supportive management
- A financially stable and secure company
Strictly No Agencies
By responding to this advert you consent to Ascot Group processing the personal data included within this application. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within 14 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise. In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in The Ascot Group.
Please note this post will close after a sufficient number of suitable candidates have applied.