Purplex is part of the Ascot Group and is a full service marketing agency established in 2004. Based in Worle, Weston-super-Mare, adjacent to Junction 21 of the M5 and next to Worle train station, Purplex has B2B and B2C clients across the UK and is now looking to recruit an Search Engine Optimisation Executive.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic company. Regular social events and a supportive Director will ensure that the best is brought out of any successful applicant.
We are seeking an SEO executive to join our growing 1st class SEO team. We are looking for an SEO Exec to support with our projects in SEO auditing, ongoing search engine optimisation, analysis, reporting, strategy development and more!
If you are interested in starting you career in digital marketing SEO is a great place to start! Full on-the-job training will be given so you can skyrocket websites in the search engine rankings.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital marketing in all its aspects. If you are interested in how websites get traffic, grow their audience and make sales an SEO role will be perfect for you.
- Working with Content Management Systems
- Using advanced Excel skills like Xlookups
- Analytical skills
- Any previous SEO experience
- Database knowledge/experience
Responsibilities of the SEO Executive:
- Investigating changes in ranking performance of our client websites (training given).
- Working on adding & amending content on our client websites to help with ranking in Google & other search engines.
- Proposing projects to improve traffic to a website, keyword performance and increase leads for our clients.
- Researching and learning about new Google and search engine trends to improve our work.
- Reporting using a variety of SEO & analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Search Console, SE Ranking, etc.
- Attending client meetings/calls when needed but mainly office based.
Essential Skills and Qualities Required for the SEO Executive:
- Able to multi task across clients as needed with good prioritisation skills
- A technical thinker who would enjoy keeping up with Google’s ever-changing algorithm
- Careful attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as with the wider team
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 31 days holiday rising to 36 days (incl bank holidays)
- Hours: Mon to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (early finish Fridays)
- Free tea and coffee
- Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking and adjacent to train station
- Regular social events and activities
- Opportunity to develop in a fast-growing group
- Recognition and incentives
- Fantastic team of people and supportive management
- A financially stable and secure company
Strictly No Agencies
By responding to this advert you consent to Ascot Group processing the personal data included within this application. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within 14 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise. In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in The Ascot Group.
Please note this post will close after a sufficient number of suitable candidates have applied.