Entering our clients into awards is a big part of what we do here at Purplex, and we’re delighted to announce that four of our clients have recently been shortlisted for five major industry trophies.
Roseview Windows, Caldwell UK and Astraseal are all finalists at the G-Awards, the biggest award ceremony in the glass and glazing industry; while The Window Outlet have made the shortlist for the Business Leader Awards, the leading business event in the South West.
Purplex Account Director Sam Cross commented: “Winning awards is one of the most powerful ways of raising your profile and building trust in your brand; which is why we endeavour to enter our clients in as many awards as possible. Our congratulations go to Roseview, Caldwell UK, Astraseal and The Window Outlet for making their respective shortlists and we wish you all the best of luck.”
Here is the full shortlist;
· Roseview Windows – Fabricator of the Year (G-Awards)
· Roseview Windows – Customer Care Initiative of the Year (G-Awards)
· Astraseal – Customer Care Initiative of the Year (G-Awards)
· Caldwell UK – Component Supplier of the Year (G-Awards)
· The Window Outlet – Start Up Business of the Year (Business Leader Awards)
The Purplex video team have been commissioned to film both the G-Awards and the Business Leader Awards. Later in the year Purplex will also be supporting the Construction Marketing Awards (CMAs), an event that showcases the construction industry’s creativity, innovation and effectiveness in marketing.