A really exciting opportunity is now available to join one of the South West’s most exciting marketing, media and tech group’s and help spearhead future growth.
We are looking to recruit a sales professional who can help us build the business by identifying and selling marketing products and services to clients mainly in Bristol and the South West markets.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a dynamic team and employ your drive, persistence and tenacity to hit and exceed personal revenue targets. You will use your sales experience to drive and grow new business opportunities whilst also maintaining and developing existing revenues.
You will be a real self-starter capable of identifying potential customers and creating your own appointments while having the ability to produce proposals, pitch successfully and win business.
You’ll be mainly field-based and work on your own initiative, spotting sales opportunities and attending business and networking events so some flexibility will be required outside of normal office hours.
Summary of skills and experience
- You will have a minimum of 2 years proven telephone and face-to-face sales experience ideally in a marketing environment
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to communicate with confidence at all levels
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience of Sales planning
- IT and computer literate
- Very well organised, autonomous and self motivated
- Target driven
This role involves attending client meetings, exhibitions, events and demonstrations, therefore the willingness to travel and a driving licence is a must.
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 31 days holiday rising to 36 days (incl bank holidays)
- Hours: Mon to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (early finish Fridays)
- Free tea and coffee
- Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking and adjacent to train station
- Regular social events and activities
- Opportunity to develop in a fast-growing group
- Recognition and incentives
- Fantastic team of people and supportive management
- A financially stable and secure company
If you’re dynamic, creative, motivated and know how to get the most out of a team then please get in contact with us today.
Strictly no agencies
By responding to this advert you consent to Ascot Group processing the personal data included within this application. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within 14 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise. In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in The Ascot Group.
Please note this post will close after a sufficient number of suitable candidates have applied.