A really exciting opportunity is now available to join one of the South West’s most exciting marketing, media and tech group’s and help spearhead future growth.
We are looking to recruit a creative and talented Digital Copywriter to join the team. This is a brilliant opportunity and the successful applicant will play a crucial role in providing excellent customer service to our clients.
The successful candidate will be working with a range of clients to research and write website content, blog posts, infographics, email marketing campaigns, reports and buying guides.
This is a unique chance to join a vibrant and dynamic company. Regular social events and a supportive team & manager will ensure that the best is brought out of any successful applicant
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Copywriter:
- Work closely with our talented creative, digital and client services teams to create high quality, long and short format copy that resonates with B2B and B2C audiences
- Creative ability to produce unique content that is relevant to the subject area
- Effective communication skills in order to maintain and build client relationships (when needed, this role is not predominately client facing)
- Good organisation of your own workload & an ability to effectively prioritise
Key Skills/Experience required for the Digital Copywriter:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write clear, grammatically correct and engaging copy
- Creative flair with an exceptional attention to detail, methodical approach to research, well organised, passionate, enthusiastic and confident
- Ability to write in the style that relates to our clients’ personas and sector audiences
- Ability to transform ideas and key messages into content / copy
- Good research skills
- Experience or writing blogs and creating content would be advantageous
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 31 days holiday rising to 36 days (incl bank holidays)
- Hours: Mon to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (early finish Fridays)
- Free tea and coffee
- Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking and adjacent to train station
- Regular social events and activities
- Opportunity to develop in a fast-growing group
- Recognition and incentives
- Fantastic team of people and supportive management
- A financially stable and secure company
Strictly No Agencies
By responding to this advert you consent to Ascot Group processing the personal data included within this application. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within 14 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise. In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in The Ascot Group.
Please note this post will close after a sufficient number of suitable candidates have applied.