We are looking to appoint an experienced Graphic Designer operating from the company’s HQ in Worle (between Bristol and Weston-super-Mare).
You will be an experienced Graphic Designer with a strong portfolio demonstrating the quality of your work across a range of clients, brands and mediums including both print and digital. Your ability to work autonomously to tight deadlines whilst demonstrating strong project management skills in the delivery of professional quality, creative work will stand you apart from the rest. Combined with excellent communication and time-management skills you are keen to learn, develop and practice your skills whilst growing alongside our expanding business.
Summary of skills and experience
- Naturally creative flair and ability to translate concepts into fully-fledged, publishable print or digital media;
- Extensive experience of Adobe Creative Suite products including Illustrator, InDesign, XD and Photoshop;
- Experience of working with both print and digital artwork including exhibition displays, point-of-sale, print and web advertising;
- Ability to work on your own or as part of the team collaboratively, under pressure and to deadlines and budget requirements;
- Ability to translate concepts and ideas into complete and print/web-ready media;
- A clear understanding of the marketing message and the psychology of design;
- Ability to design for the end-users needs and requirements;
- A keen eye for detail, interactivity and human engagement;
- Ability and willingness to keep up to date with the latest design trends and techniques
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 31 days holiday rising to 36 days (incl bank holidays)
- Hours: Mon to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (early finish Fridays)
- Free tea and coffee
- Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking and adjacent to train station
- Regular social events and activities
- Opportunity to develop in a fast-growing group
- Recognition and incentives
- Fantastic team of people and supportive management
- A financially stable and secure company
Strictly no agencies
By responding to this advert you consent to Ascot Group processing the personal data included within this application. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail
Due to the amount of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within 14 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise. In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in The Ascot Group.
Please note this post will close after a sufficient number of suitable candidates have applied.