Are you looking for your big break into the world of digital marketing?
If you’re a digital savvy individual with a mindset that is both analytical and creative, then we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for talented individuals to join our growing team at Purplex. Purplex is part of the Ascot Group and is a full service marketing agency established in 2004. Based in Worle, adjacent to Junction 21 of the M5 and next to Worle train station.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic company. Regular social events and a supportive senior management team will ensure that the best is brought out of any successful applicant.
We’re looking for a new recruit to join our Search Engine Marketing team. In order to succeed you’ll have the ability to dissect data, identify trends and spot opportunities, whilst having a keen eye for detail and problem solving. We’ll provide all the training you’ll need to excel and in return we are looking for capable individuals with a flair for digital marketing, websites and technology. If you’ve got an interest in data, basic coding and an eagerness to learn this is an amazing opportunity to advance your digital marketing career.
With a flair for data analysis, you will be managing multiple client accounts focussed primarily on search engine marketing and lead generation, so you’ll be well organised and a team player.
Key responsibilities (full training provided)
- Conducting website audits, recommending and implementing improvements
- Carrying out keyword research & implementing findings
- Brainstorming ways to improve website performance in Google
- Creating SEO strategies for clients with support from team members
- Analysing search campaigns performance to ensure targets are met
- Working as part of an online and integrated marketing team
- Competitor bench marking
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days (incl bank holidays)
- Hours: Mon to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (early finish Fridays)
- Free tea and coffee
- Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking and adjacent to train station
- Regular social events and activities
- Opportunity to develop in a fast-growing group
- Recognition and incentives
- Fantastic team of people and supportive management
- A financially stable and secure company
You will be based at our HQ in Worle, North Somerset, so the ideal candidate will live within easy commuting distance.
Strictly No agencies