Ascot Group currently employees 75 staff and boasts a client portfolio that includes SME’s and Blue-Chip corporations in the UK and across Europe. The core trading activities include marketing, business data, software development, business media, publishing and events.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Marketing Account Executive operating from the company’s HQ in Worle (between Bristol and Weston-super-Mare).
This is a fast-paced challenging role, but you will be surrounded by a friendly and helpful team that will work closely with you and provide you with all the support and training you need to succeed.
We’re looking for an individual to fill the role of a Marketing Account Executive who will be responsible for the account management of a number of clients. You’ll have an interest in wanting to achieve the very best for all of your clients and be able to work out the best possible strategy to achieve this.
The successful candidate will have either experience in an account management role and/or an understanding of digital marketing or general marketing and PR, excellent communication skills, and will be extremely organised. Throughout the role you will learn about PR, SEO (search engine optimisation), PPC (pay-per-click), social media and content marketing, all alongside managing a variety of websites, clients, and much more!
The job is ideal for an individual who is self-motivated, keen to learn and can keep up in a busy environment – whilst working alongside a professional team and working towards deadlines. You will be expected to meet clients to discuss their marketing strategy and potentially prospect clients to help get them on board. The role is full on but rewarding.
Summary of skills and experience
- An undergraduate degree – ideally in Business or Marketing
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in either an Account Management, Business Development or Marketing role
- Desire to learn and build a successful career
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A results-driven commercial approach
This is largely an office-based role although you will spend time in meetings or visiting clients, therefore, a driving license is essential.
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 31 days holiday rising to 36 days (incl bank holidays)
- Hours: Mon to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (early finish Fridays)
- Free tea and coffee
- Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking and adjacent to train station
- Regular social events and activities
- Opportunity to develop in a fast-growing group
- Recognition and incentives
- Fantastic team of people and supportive management
- A financially stable and secure company
Strictly no agencies
By responding to this advert you consent to Ascot Group processing the personal data included within this application. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within 14 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise. In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in The Ascot Group.
Closing date: 18th May 2021.