Ascot Group currently employees 70 staff and boasts a client portfolio that includes SME’s and Blue-Chip corporations in the UK and across Europe. The core trading activities include marketing, business data, software development, business media, publishing and events.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Marketing Account Executive operating from the company’s HQ in Worle (between Bristol and Weston-super-Mare).
We’re looking for an individual to fill the role of a Marketing Account Executive who will be responsible for the account management of a number of clients. You’ll have an interest in wanting to achieve the very best for all of your clients and be able to work out the best possible strategy to achieve this.
The successful candidate will have either experience in an account management role and/or an understanding of digital marketing or general marketing and PR, excellent communication skills and will be extremely organised. Throughout the role you will learn about PR, SEO (search engine optimisation), PPC (pay-per-click), social media and content marketing, all alongside managing a variety of websites, clients and much more!
The job is ideal for an individual who is self-motivated, keen to learn and can keep up in a busy environment – whilst working alongside a professional team and working towards deadlines. You will be expected to meet clients to discuss their marketing strategy and potentially prospect clients to help get them on board. The role is full on but rewarding.
Summary of Skills & Experience
- An undergraduate degree – ideally in Business or Marketing
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in either an Account Management, Business Development or Marketing role
- Keen interest in marketing
- Desire to learn and build a successful career
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A results-driven commercial approach
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 31 days holiday rising to 36 days (incl bank holidays)
- Hours: Mon to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (early finish Fridays)
- Free tea and coffee
- Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking and adjacent to train station
- Regular social events and activities
- Opportunity to develop in a fast-growing group
- Recognition and incentives
- Fantastic team of people and supportive management
- A financially stable and secure company
This is largely an office-based role in Weston-Super-Mare although you will spend time in meetings or visiting clients, therefore, a driving license is essential
Strictly No Agencies