An exciting opportunity now exists for a video content producer/editor to create compelling video for online marketing and social media channels.
You will take each project from concept through to completion covering all aspects from storyboarding, scripts, graphics and animation, music, voiceovers and editing.
The ideal candidate will have experience in;
- Corporate videography using professional equipment, lighting and voice recording
- On-the-fly mobile shooting and editing
- Animated and explainer videos
- Adobe Creative Cloud including Premier Rush, Pro and After Effects
- Managing YouTube accounts and driving viewers
- Facebook, Instagram and other social channel video promotion
- Video SEO and website integration
You’ll be able to repurpose footage to produce multiple videos and snippets optimised for mobile streaming and shared across YouTube, Vimeo, social channels and websites, with a solid knowledge of video SEO.
Working with both client projects and Ascot Group companies you will be a key part of the team, managing multiple projects simultaneously and working closely with our marketing and account management teams and clients.
Working mainly from our offices at Worle, you’ll be managing a diverse range of projects including;
- Corporate videos for clients
- Animated/explainer videos
- Video Interviews
- Event coverage
- Behind-the-scenes filming
- Product demos
- Live streaming/broadcasting
As well as having a creative mind, you will also be well organised and disciplined, capable of organising large volumes of video content, YouTube channels, and capable of working to deadlines. Given the nature of the role, you’ll need to be flexible with some travelling involved.
- At least 2 years video content experience
- Excellent knowledge of social channels, YouTube and online video marketing
- High attention to detail with focus on deliverables and conversions
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently on your own initiative
- Ability to work at pace, producing quality content quickly and share it
- Excellent communicator and confident at discussing your ideas with clients
- Flexible, as the role may require some early morning or evening shoots
- Full UK driving license essential
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 31 days holiday rising to 36 days (incl bank holidays)
- Hours: Mon to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (early finish Fridays)
- Free tea and coffee
- Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking and adjacent to train station
- Regular social events and activities
- Opportunity to develop in a fast-growing group
- Recognition and incentives
- Fantastic team of people and supportive management
- A financially stable and secure company
Strictly no agencies
By responding to this advert you consent to Ascot Group processing the personal data included within this application. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within 14 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise. In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in The Ascot Group.
Please note this post will close after a sufficient number of suitable candidates have applied.