We are looking to appoint an experienced PHP Developer operating from the company’s HQ in Worle (between Bristol and Weston-super-Mare).
You will be an experienced PHP Developer with a keen interest in PHP and a relevant framework such as Laravel, Symphony etc. Responsible for client-facing projects, your excellent programming skills and passion for developing websites and applications with user experience in mind will see you excel in our growing department. With an ability to match programming techniques and functionality to end user and business strategy requirements you can operate under pressure whilst delivering consistent, secure and optimised applications and developments.
Summary of skills and experience
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience of PHP programming.
- Knowledge and working experience of MySQL 5.6+.
- Ability to build and operate in a ‘mobile first’ environment.
- Experience of working with WordPress or similar CMS applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice, version control etc.
- Ability to work on your own as part of a team whilst communicating effectively with Web & Graphic Designers, Account Managers etc.
- Ability to translate front-end designs and wireframes into functional representations.
- A keen eye for detail, interactivity and animation.
- Ability and willingness to keep up to date with the latest trends and techniques.