Purplex is part of the Ascot Group and is a full service marketing agency established in 2004. Based in Worle, adjacent to Junction 21 of the M5 and next to Worle train station, Purplex has B2B and B2C clients across the UK.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic company. Regular social events and a supportive Director will ensure that the best is brought out of any successful applicant.
We are passionate about online marketing and lead generation, and are now recruiting a talented digital marketing executive with specific experience in paid advertising campaigns.
You will be working with Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook and YouTube ads, LinkedIn and other platforms, as well as managing display advertising and re-marketing campaigns. Previous experience of working on PPC campaigns would be desirable.
With a flair for data analysis, you will be managing multiple client accounts focussed primarily on lead generation, so you’ll be well organised and a team player.
- Creating powerful, effective advertising campaigns
- Managing multiple platforms including Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Analysing campaign performance to ensure targets are met
- Brainstorming ways to improve campaign performance
- Planning campaigns in-line with other marketing activities
- Working as part of an online and integrated marketing team
- Producing monthly reports
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 31 days holiday rising to 36 days (incl bank holidays)
- Hours: Mon to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (early finish Fridays)
- Free tea and coffee
- Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking and adjacent to train station
- Regular social events and activities
- Opportunity to develop in a fast-growing group
- Recognition and incentives
- Fantastic team of people and supportive management
- A financially stable and secure company
Strictly No Agencies