A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a high calibre Paid Media Manager to join a full service marketing agency – without travelling into Bristol.
Purplex is part of the Ascot Group and is a full service marketing agency established in 2004. Based in Worle, adjacent to Junction 21 of the M5 and next to Worle train station, Purplex has B2B and B2C clients across the UK.
Operating as part of a wider marketing team, the successful candidate will research and manage paid-search, display and social advertising campaigns for a portfolio of clients, working with both small and large budgets focused on lead generation. You will have deep data analytics experience, strong advertising skills, and commercial acumen, with the ability to maximise client CPA/CPC.
You will be a confident communicator with the ability to work directly with clients, assist with client pitches and develop the Paid Media team. Excellent organisation skills and a multi-tasker, you will have the ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines and deliver acquisition targets.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years agency experience with multiple clients
- Google AdWords certified professional
- A whiz with data and spreadsheets
- Strong copywriting skills
- Extensive use of keyword research, analytics, and PPC tools
- Deep expertise in lead generation
- A/B split testing and tracking
- Google AdWords and Bing PPC
- Google Display Network including Remarketing
- Social media PPC and display advertising
- Digital savvy including general SEO, Google Local, WordPress, etc
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 31 days holiday rising to 36 days (incl bank holidays)
- Hours: Mon to Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm (4pm finish on Fridays)
- Free tea and coffee
- Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking and adjacent to train station
- Regular social events and activities
- Opportunity to develop in a fast-growing group
- Recognition and incentives
- Fantastic team of people and supportive management
- A financially stable and secure company
Strictly No Agencies