We are looking for an experienced social media professional to join our growing digital marketing team. Purplex Marketing is one of the North Somerset’s fastest growing businesses, with head offices in Worle. We are a fast-paced, dynamic marketing and media group employing 75 staff, providing innovative marketing solutions for our clients that includes SME’s and Blue-Chip corporations in the UK and across Europe.
We’re looking for a graduate to fill the role of a Social Media Executive who will be responsible for managing a variety of client social media accounts across a broad spectrum of social media channels from Facebook and Twitter to LinkedIn and Instagram.
Summary of skills and experience
- Working experience of managing businesses social media accounts
- An excellent writing ability with the skills to quickly change the tone and pitch of social media messages from client to client.
- Ability to create engaging and lead generation focused social media strategies for clients whose target audience will vary from B2C and B2B customer bases.
- Suited to an individual who is self-motivated, keen to learn and can keep up in a busy environment – whilst working alongside a professional team and working towards deadlines.
- Undergraduate degree – ideally in Business or Marketing.
- It would be advantageous to have additional experience in social media management tools, pay per click social media campaigns and WordPress
- Ability and willingness to keep up to date with the latest design trends and techniques
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 31 days holiday rising to 36 days (incl bank holidays)
- Hours: Mon to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (early finish Fridays)
- Free tea and coffee
- Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking and adjacent to train station
- Regular social events and activities
- Opportunity to develop in a fast-growing group
- Recognition and incentives
- Fantastic team of people and supportive management
- A financially stable and secure company
If you’re dynamic, creative, motivated and know how to get the most out of a team then please get in contact with us today.
Strictly no agencies
By responding to this advert you consent to Ascot Group processing the personal data included within this application. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within 14 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise. In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in The Ascot Group.
Please note this post will close after a sufficient number of suitable candidates have applied.