One of the fastest growing PR and Digital Marketing agencies in the South West is looking to recruit a Web Developer.
You will be an experienced Web Developer with a keen interest in PHP and a relevant framework such as Laravel, Symfony etc. Responsible for special projects, your excellent programming skills and passion for developing websites and applications with user experience in mind will see you excel in our growing department. With an ability to match programming techniques and functionality to end user and business strategy requirements you can operate under pressure whilst delivering consistent, secure and optimised applications and developments.
Summary of skills and experience
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience of PHP 7 and Object-Oriented programming.
- Knowledge and working experience of MySQL 5.6+.
- Ability to build and operate in a ‘mobile first’ environment.
- Experience of PHP-base Content Management Systems as WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice, version control etc.
- Ability to participate in the entire application lifecycle including collaboration with Web/UX Designers, System Administrators etc.
- Ability to translate front-end designs and wireframes into functional representations.
- A keen eye for detail, interactivity and animation.
- Ability and willingness to keep up to date with the latest trends and techniques.
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 31 days holiday rising to 36 days (incl bank holidays)
- Hours: Mon to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (early finish Fridays)
- Free tea and coffee
- Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking and adjacent to train station
- Regular social events and activities
- Opportunity to develop in a fast-growing group
- Recognition and incentives
- Fantastic team of people and supportive management
- A financially stable and secure company
Strictly no agencies
By responding to this advert you consent to Ascot Group processing the personal data included within this application. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within 14 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise. In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in The Ascot Group.
Please note this post will close after a sufficient number of suitable candidates have applied.