One of the fastest growing PR and Digital Marketing agencies in the South West is looking to recruit a Web Developer.
You will be a talented web developer with a flair for design and visitor experience. Working on a diverse range of client web projects, you will be part of a small, passionate team who design with mobile in mind and vigorously test to ensure cross-platform compatibility and maximum visitor conversion rates. Conversion Rate Optimisation will be a key element of this role.
As Web Developer you will be required to:
- Work closely with the SEO/ PPC, Social Media and account management teams
- Have a keen eye for Conversion Rate Optimisation ensuring that clients are seeing a return on their website investment
- Design and help to implement new websites and online applications for a variety of clients, mainly focusing on the construction industry
Key Skills required for the Web Developer are:
- Producing wireframes and design concepts
- Fully conversant with cross-platform optimisation and responsive design
- CMS platforms such as WordPress, Joomla or Drupal
Some experience in PHP/Database development, payment gateways or e-commerce platforms such as Magento would be an advantage but not essential.
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days (incl bank holidays)
- Birthdays off if it falls on a work-day
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (early finish Fridays)
- Free tea and coffee
- Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking and adjacent to train station
- Regular social events and activities
- Opportunity to develop in a fast-growing group
- Recognition and incentives
- Fantastic team of people and supportive management
- A financially stable and secure company