Purplex is part of the Ascot Group and is a full service marketing agency established in 2004. Based in Worle, adjacent to Junction 21 of the M5 and next to Worle train station, Purplex has B2B and B2C clients across the UK and is now looking to recruit an Search Engine Optimisation Executive.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic company. Regular social events and a supportive Director will ensure that the best is brought out of any successful applicant.
Responsibilities of the SEO Manager:
- Developing and implementing SEO strategies for Purplex clients
- Training and development of Junior Content/SEO Execs
- Proactively monitoring and reporting on the impact of algorithm updates
- Supporting and account management and sales team with technical audits and recommendations
- Collaborating with content and PR teams along with our Blogger Outreach hub to improve client’s backlink profile
- Proposing projects to improve traffic to a website, keyword performance and increase leads for our clients.
- Reporting using a variety of SEO & analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Search Console, SE Ranking, etc.
- Attending client meetings/calls when needed but mainly office based.
- Continually shape the effectiveness and efficiencies of the department through improvements to our operations and workflows
Essential Skills and Qualities Required for the SEO Manager:
- Minimum 18 month proven success in a technical SEO role delivering measurable ROI
- Problem-solving skills
- Great time-management skills
- Ability to plan and organise your own and your teams workload
- Able to multi-task across clients as needed with good prioritisation skills
- Careful attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as with the wider team
- A passion and pride for delivering amazing results through performance-based SEO strategies
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- 31 days holiday rising to 36 days (incl bank holidays)
- Hours: Mon to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (early finish Fridays)
- Free tea and coffee
- Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking and adjacent to train station
- Regular social events and activities
- Opportunity to develop in a fast-growing group
- Recognition and incentives
- Fantastic team of people and supportive management
- A financially stable and secure company
Strictly No Agencies
By responding to this advert you consent to Ascot Group processing the personal data included within this application. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within 14 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise. In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in The Ascot Group.
Please note this post will close after a sufficient number of suitable candidates have applied.