How to generate leads from your email marketing
So you’ve decided email marketing is the strategy for you. But where do you go from here? How do you get the maximum amount of leads possible from your email campaigns?
Employing a dedicated team of email marketing experts to manage your campaign will ensure you get the best results possible. To help you on your way below is a list of simple steps you can take to maximise response and generate those all-important leads:
- The subject line needs to be bold and capture the reader’s attention from the onset. Keep it brief, informative and above all make it interesting to the reader.
- A great offer or deal will provide the incentive for the customer to spend that little bit more and entice them to enquire further.
- The overall appearance is key, too much text and information will mean the reader is overwhelmed by information and so it will have less impact. Keep it brief and have a link to your website for further information.
- Having an enquiry page is an easy way to data capture who has clicked through your email and wants to know more. This will enable you to follow up their enquiry easier at a later date.
- Set up a campaign to go over a number of months. Having an email sent out on a regular basis will mean your company is regularly brought to the reader’s attention and is at the forefront of their mind when they next want your product or service. You may even choose to combine it with a targeted direct mail piece to encourage the optimum effectiveness of different formats.
As part of our email marketing service, Purplex can assist you with all of the above to ensure you get the most out of your marketing.
This entry was posted in Lead Generation